TRON, one of the world’s largest blockchain projects, announced today the V1.0 code release of TRON’s side chain solution, Sun Network. Sun Network is a scaling solution built to expand the capacity of the TRON MainNet, incorporating a series of scaling projects such as DAppChain, a smart contract optimized application side chain, cross-chain communications and many more. Among these projects, DAppChain is a side chain scaling project designed to provide unlimited scaling capacity for the TRON MainNet, enabling DApps to run with lower Energy consumption, higher security and efficiency on TRON.
Compared to other scaling solutions, Sun Network has two notable features. Firstly, it supports smart contract transactions, focusing on improving the TPS of the smart contract transactions on the MainNet, as well as lowering the transaction fee. Secondly, the side chain can support more customizable requirements, such as setting side chain incentives, transaction rates, transaction confirmation speed and other parameters, catering to the needs of different developer groups.
The overall solution of the Sun Network will provide unlimited scalability to the TRON MainNet, allowing for more possibilities to the development of TRON DApps and the entire ecosystem. The solution also strives to bring positive impacts to the whole blockchain industry while flourishing the TRON network.
TRON’s founder Justin Sun says, “As time goes on, lots of projects have made great progress. We launched the TVM in October 2018. In just 7 months, nearly 500 quality DApps are running on the TRON network. TRON’s total account number reached 3,000,000. A total of 410 million secure transactions took place since the MainNet launch. Moving on, the energy-saving, highly secure and efficient Sun Network will contribute to a more active ecosystem of TRON. Community developers will benefit from the network as well. In addition, a series of scaling projects such as DAppChain and cross-chain communications will further expand the overall capacity of the TRON network, as well as improving the TPS and smart contract execution efficiency on TRON.”
Sun Network Github Code Overview
This code version of the Sun Network is as follows:
* Side Chain The core code of DAppChain is compatible with the features of the TRON MainNet, Developers can easily migrate DApps on the TRON main chain to the side chain.
* Oracle A relay that supports the interaction of the main chain and the side chain; the TRON main chain will interact with the side chain through the Oracle relay.
* Contracts Managing digital assets across both the main chain and the side chain through contracts, ensures safe transfer of assets between the TRON network and the side chain.
* JAVA SDK The Java-version SDK supports simultaneous interactions with the main chain and the side chain on TRON.
* SideChain Wallet Cli An implementation of the side-chain command-line wallet based on the above-mentioned Java SDK; interacts with the main chain and the side chain simultaneously through the terminal, similar to Wallet Cli of the MainNet.