The cryptocurrency market is back – and in a big way! Between late September 2020 and late February 2021 – a period of just five months – Bitcoin prices soared an astounding 456.8%. But Bitcoin’s rise is just part of the story. Mentioned in today’s commentary includes: Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOGL), NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA), CME Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CME), Baidu, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIDU), DocuSign, Inc. (NASDAQ: DOCU).
- Tesla recently purchased $1.5 billion dollars’ worth of Bitcoin and will start accepting it as payment.
- VISA and Mastercard have announced that they will enable merchants and clients to transact using Bitcoin, unlocking potentially trillions in transaction volume.
- Goldman Sachs is re-activating its crypto trading desk after detecting huge institutional demand for bitcoin among its client base.
But one company – led by some of the brightest, boldest and most disruptive minds in the blockchain space – appears to stand apart from the rest of the crowd. In fact, some are calling this company “the Uber of Crypto” or the “AirBnB of digital storage.”
That company is Cloud Nine Web3 Technologies (CNI; CLGUF), and the company’s unique stockpile of interconnected applications and Intellectual Property has it uniquely positioned to take advantage of a new bull market for cryptocurrencies. Cloud Nine’s recent acquisition of Limitless Blockchain Technologies provides it with a foundation that is designed to maximize user experience and customer loyalty. And the company is emerging just as the new bull market in cryptocurrencies is beginning to take off.
The Brightest Minds in Blockchain
This forward-thinking, customer-oriented approach is the result of the work of one of the most impressive management & advisory teams in the blockchain space.
- This team is led by Chief Technology Officer Michael Shader – with over 20 years of experience in the tech space, including working for several companies under the leadership of Elon Musk, Shader is familiar with scaling customer-oriented technologies.
- Chief Executive Officer Alex Martini is an entrepreneur and executive with nearly two decades of investing in tech-driven ventures and is a member of the Blockchain Commission for Sustainable Development at the U.N.
- Kant Trivedi, the company’s Chief Operating Officer, brings over 20 years of experience building and managing world-class customer operations within the Technology, Telecommunications (Rogers Wireless), Financial Services and Blockchain sectors.
A Platform Of Interconnected Assets
Cloud Nine (CNI; CLGUF), has positioned itself to be “the Uber of Crypto” by bringing to market three assets that work together to create a unique experience for a potential army of millions of digital miners.
Their first asset is an application that offers both revenue for the company as well as a foundation to leverage across its entire platform immediately. This downloadable desktop mining platform –LimitlessCrypto™ VPN Miner –acts as a virtual private network and is designed to give consumers a simple entry point into the world of cryptocurrency. The technology powering Limitless’ VPN Crypto Minder is patent pending, and the VPN currently has a wait list of over 100,000 users for its March 2021 launch. The company is projecting the user base will grow to one million users by the end of 2021 generating an average of $11 USD gross revenue in cryptocurrency per user per month, with an attractive $7.30 in gross profit per user per month.
The company’s second asset is an in-home crypto-mining rig that allows customers to participate in advanced crypto-mining with no expertise required. The MicroBlock™ Miner gives users a plug-and-play opportunity to participate in proof-of-work mining protocols like Bitcoin, Ethereum and more – with the ability to immediately mine up to five different cryptocurrencies in their own home. This is the company’s “crypto-in-a-box” innovation allows users all over the globe to begin generating revenue without specialized knowledge or technical expertise.